Re: Question about the SOAP 1.2 envelope schema

From: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:55:30 -0000
To: "Simon Fell" <soap@zaks.demon.co.uk>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
This was the case with the SOAP 1.1 schema aswell[2]. My recollection is
that the reason we don't allow encodingStyle on elements in the SOAP
namespace is that those elements do not follow a particular encoding style.
It is the *children* of soap:Header/soap:Body that have a particular
encoding style.

Gudge