Re: Draft registration of application/soap+xml

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 16:23:01 -0500
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Ah, got it.  My perception "Security Considerations" usually refers to
issues within the thing being defined, and (much) less so its
implications on others.  For example, "the password could be exposed,"
and not "this may result in arbitrary code being executed in your
webserver." :)

I think sec3 is wrongly-oriented, but don't (yet) have alternative text
to propose.
	/r$
--
Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption