ANN: Microsoft contribution to SOAP 1.2 test collection

From: Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:44:21 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>, "Paul Cotton" <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Hi, all!
We just contributed set of SOAP 1.2 tests to the XML Protocol WG test
collection [1]

HTML version:
 -document contains set of testable assertions and tests linked from
corresponding assertions. Tests consist of scenarios and sample expected
SOAP 1.2 messages. Browse at
	http://mssoapinterop.org/soap12/soap12-ms-tests.html

XML version:
- master xml document and set of SOAP 1.2 messages each in the separate
file
- XSL stylesheet to gather all the text and messages into 1 html
document
Available for download at:
	http://mssoapinterop.org/soap12/soap12-ms-tests.zip

Notes:
 - This contribution targets December version of the SOAP1.2 working
draft and currently contains only tests for the Part 1 [2]. In the
future we plan to update the tests as Working Draft progress and add
more tests to it as time permits.
 - We tried to follow the style of the original test collection [1], but
separated tests and assertions with links between them and provided
simple xsl-based "framework" to ease maintenance of the collection.

Please let us know what do you think of these tests.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/09/ts
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-soap12-part1-20011217/