Re: Proposal for issue 78: RPC structs and Encoding root attribute

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:38:51 +0100 (CET)
To: Asir S Vedamuthu <asirv@webmethods.com>
cc: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Asir,
 if we remove our "root" stuff, I'd prefer that we don't forbit
"independent" elements because they might be useful. But where
they might be useful I can also see that the application should
take care of that, like I described before.
 Thanks for supporting the removal. 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/