Re: Possibly defaulted (was RE: Minutes for Thurs 7th Feb 2002 Telcon)

From: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:46:07 +0000
To: Andrew Layman <andrewl@microsoft.com>
CC: XML Protocol Discussion <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Andrew Layman wrote:

> Re
> 6) Encoding use of default attributes, see item 5 in [3]
> Agreed that text in rule 2 is confusing.
> NEW ACTION: MJH to remove "(possibly defaulted)" from rule 2. NEW
> ACTION: JK to contact originator with proposed resolution.
> I might be that originator.  :-)

The "originator" was intended to be the originator of the issue rather
than the original author of the text ;-)

However, if you are 'fessing up, any comments on the issue and our
proposed resolution would be gratefully received.

Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Centre, Sun Microsystems.