RE: Issue with encodingStyle

From: Bob Cunnings <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:21:04 -0700
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Hello,

What is your opinion of the proposal to change:

..."SHOULD indicate their encoding style using the encodingStyle
attribute"

..."MUST indicate their encoding style using the encodingStyle
attribute"

It doesn't seem like an undue burden on the originator. I can't see
why one wouldn't want to use the mechanism provided by SOAP
for this purpose.

Thanks,

RC