Re: mime type for SOAP Encoding XML format

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:44:14 -0400
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
CC: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Jacek,

Good point (should never respond to email past 10 pm:)
Looking it over, I now see SOAP encoding whereas I inferred
"SOAP envelope" last night.

Unless the SOAP encoded document is wrapped in a SOAP envelope
then application/soap+xml would indeed be inappropriate.
'application/xml' would probably be better suited.

Thanks for catching that oversight.

Cheers,

Chris