Re: mime type for SOAP Encoding XML format

 Dan,
 I don't think application/soap+xml is appropriate because this
is used to type a document containing SOAP Envelope.
 If it is important, the WG might want to create a MIME type for
SOAP Encoding documents, otherwise I think application/xml should
be used.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/