Re: mime type for SOAP Encoding XML format

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:37:10 +0200 (CEST)
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
 Dan,
 I don't think application/soap+xml is appropriate because this
is used to type a document containing SOAP Envelope.
 If it is important, the WG might want to create a MIME type for
SOAP Encoding documents, otherwise I think application/xml should
be used.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/