RE: Completing the tables SRR MEP description.

I can't say how rare having a large POST overlapping with a large response
is or how buggy stacks are - but the HTTP interface to Tamino exploits this
and Internet Explorer supports this without problems. This involves Apache
and IIS as web servers. So this behaviour is not mythical

Nigel W.O Hutchison
Chief Scientist, W3C AC Representative
Software AG
Uhlandstr 12,  D-64297 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel +49 6151 92 1207