Re: Qualification of Fault children (was RE: Updated proposal for iss ue 192)

>> I would personally be happy for all the children of Fault to be qualified.

Yeah!  Looks like agreement to me.  Anyone dissent?

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Martin Gudgin" <marting@develop.com>
04/11/02 10:35 AM

        To:     "Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
        cc:     <henrikn@microsoft.com>, <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>,
<xml-dist-app@w3.org>
        Subject:        Re: Qualification of Fault children (was RE: Updated proposal for iss   ue
192)

You're not missing anything. I'm not making myself clear. All my mail
intended to do was provide some historical context for the decision. I
would
personally be happy for all the children of Fault to be qualified.

Gudge