[Fwd: attributes using soap encoding/RPC]

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:41:19 +0200
To: "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
CC: Tim Thompson <thompson@breezecomm.net>

attached mail follows:

We have some complex types defined that have attributes.  The document style
we are using is RPC, the encoding style is soap encoding.  Some SOAP
implementations will handle the attributes fine others will not.  In looking
at the latest soap spec for the encoding rules it's unclear to me whether
arbitrary attributes are allowed to be serialized using SOAP encoding.

My question is can you use types that have attributes defined also, with RPC
style and soap encoding.  Thanks for any help.

Tim