Qualification of Fault children (was RE: Updated proposal for iss ue 192)

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:04:34 +0100
To: "'Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM'" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: henrikn@microsoft.com, moreau@crf.canon.fr, xml-dist-app@w3.org
I'd be ok either way, just felt that its wasn't something that had been
discussed much on the list. This question is also a bit orthogonal to the
other pieces in Henrik's proposal on 192 [1] - and really a different issue.

I don't think making the names of the children a Fault unqualified was an
oversight. I think it was quite a deliberate choice on the part of the
schema maintainer - I'm sure Gudge will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Regards

Stuart
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Apr/0131.html