Re: [TBTF] proposed edits for incorporating conneg feature for HTTP binding

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:29:06 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Following today's TBTF call, I took an AI to tweak the wording
in my original proposed revision[1] to SOAP Part 2 for incorporation
of the content negotiation feature.

The Note I added in section 7.1 of the SOAP HTTP Binding
did not quite capture the consensus of the TBTF members as to
the nature of the relationship of the SOAP HTTP Binding to other
bindings that use HTTP.

I've attached the revised Part 2 HTML.

Cheers,

Chris