[TBTF] proposed edits for incorporating conneg feature for HTTP binding

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:49:15 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
  All,

I took an AI in last Friday's call to propose some edits to the
SOAP Part 2 spec to incorporate a content negotiation feature so
that the SOAP HTTP binding could pottentially be used for support of
alternate serializations of the SOAP message.

Comments welcomed, encouraged in fact:).

I believe that this is intended to be discussed
in tomorrow's TBTF con-call. If I receive comments before EOB east-coast
time, I'll endeavor to incorporate them into a revision later
this evening.

Cheers,

Chris