RE: Summarizing the last 192 discussion

Stuart Williams writes/asks:

> Noah and Chris appear to want to change 7.4.1.2 to say that if a
> fault is received on a 2xx, then FaultHint would be set to true.

Hmm, good question.  I don't think I ever had a strong feeling about
faultHint itself.  I think the choices that represent my position would be
either of:

* Set faultHint based only on HTTP status code,  but keep in mind that
faultHint plays no role in determining whether SOAP will consider the
envelope to be a fault

* Don't give a faultHint at all

I agree, you should not have to parse the envelope to get through this
part of the state machine.  Thanks for clarifying this point of confusion.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142