Re: text/xml for SOAP is incorrect

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:10:44 -0400
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
> > Are you aware of any intermediary that transforms "application/*" bodies?
> No, but there's nothing to stop one.

If this is really a concern, then I think we're losing sight of
reality.  I mean, there's nothing to stop an intermediary from sending a
pack of rabid weasels to the originator of any application/soap
content-type, but it's not something to consider when drafting a
standard. :)

> I think it would be included largely for completeness

Let's try to incorporate by reference whenever possible, adding
clarification where experience with the referent has shown it to be