[xml-dist-app] <none>

From: <cboonchin@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:00:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
HI, i am really interested in SAX and DOM, however i
have some question regrading the parser.
i really hope that you can help me with this:

1. there are many commercial XML parser available, if
we are using one of then, let's say i use the Sun's
parser, do i still need to use SAX???

2. if i want to create my own parser, where can i find
some similar personal free source code for
implementing a XML parser? ( small-scale and not like
those commercial)

3. Can i implement my own XML parser from scratch
using the JAVAX api for XML??, if so where can i find
some examples??

4. What common problems will encounter if i want to
implement my own parser?? is it very tought to do
so???

i really hope that you can help me with this, thanks again.