RE: text/xml for SOAP is incorrect

Well then somebody should tell Apache/IBM/Sun that, since the Apache
SOAP processor using the Tomcat Servlet/JSP engine specifies text/xml
for the content-type.

I think then that the Apache SOAP system should be fixed immediately
because the more exposure Apache SOAP gets the harder it will be to get
people to change.

Are people aware that the examples in the draft spec are use text/xml?
The examples should be changed and there should be a comment in section
6.

Matthew Jones
mjones@netsilicon.com