RE: Issue 19 closed

Ups - hit the wrong button :(

What I wanted to say that is that while there doesn't seem to be strong
argument for using either unqualified or qualified fault elements and so
given that there is a substantial number of implementations going one
way and you seem to be willing to go with that then the WG decided to
close the issue and preserve the current model of unqualified fault
elements.

Once again, thanks for your input and hope that you find this
satisfactory.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen