Re: Issue 71: Additional actors

I had thought that a non-matching actor would be the way to do this;

  <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope">
   <s:Header>
    <a:whatever xmlns:a="http://www.example.org" id="foo"
     s:actor="http:/wherever/this/actor/will/never/match">
    </a:whatever>
    <b:thisDoesSomething xmlns:b="http://www.example.org">
      <blah ref="#foo"/>
    </b:thisDoesSomething>
   </s:Header>
   <s:Body>
   </s:Body>
  </s:Envelope>

My question was whether we should dictate a standard non-matching
actor, to make sure that it really, really doesn't match anything.

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/