Re: SOAP Binding Framework Concerns

<delurk>
I agree 110% with Noah. There are several middleware systems out there,
such as IONA's Adaptive Runtime Technology (ART), that provide
application-transparent multiprotocol binding and transport capabilities.
Such systems have been used in production for years now. We don't want to
take any steps backward in this area with SOAP.
</delurk>

--steve