Re: SOAP Binding Framework Concerns

Hi Kumeda;

I am in agreement with everything you said with one minor exception:

You wrote:
If some functions are
not provided by a certain transport layer, such as request-response bindings,
they need be defined within the SOAP specifications.

I will add:

.....  defined within the SOAP specifications, or at a higher layer.  An example of
this layer would be a SOAP application or a SOAP module.

Do you agree?
Marwan