Re: SOAP intermediary - issue 70 (cont'd)

Henrik, with respect, we've been there before, and Doug's point[1-3] was
exactly that an intermediary may not forward messages, and hence may not be
a SOAP sender[4]. My understanding is that this was also Mark's POV[5].

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2001Oct/0007.html
[2]