Re: SOAP intermediary - issue 70 (cont'd)

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:20:59 +0200
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
CC: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>, Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com, xml-dist-app@w3.org, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Henrik, with respect, we've been there before, and Doug's point[1-3] was
exactly that an intermediary may not forward messages, and hence may not be
a SOAP sender[4]. My understanding is that this was also Mark's POV[5].

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2001Oct/0007.html
[2]