Re: Issue 4 Proposed Resolution (was: why no doc type declarationand PIs in SOAP)

Resounding silence so far...

Perhaps we can phrase it a bit more constructively.

Just as the original XML spec had in its background the use case of the
DPH (desperate perl hacker) who has to hack together an XML parser on an
otherwise parserless platform, could we list some of the use cases for
XML Protocol?

I'd like to contribute one I'm familiar with -

[1]	Desperate 4GL hacker with access to an XML parser and an HTTP
library. The D4H is praying that SOAP 1.2 won't require him to throw out
and re-implement his own XML parser.

Any other offers?

Francis.