Re: i154: are roles invariant?

I think we should allow a SOAP node to assume a new role in the middle
of the processing of a message.

But, as stated by Chris and Doug, I think that from the point of view
of an external observer, the SOAP node must behave a though it has
assumed this role before starting the processing of the message. This
includes properly checking for any mustUnderstand.

If we agree on this possibility, I think we should make it clear in the
spec.

Hervé.