Re: New encoding issue - consistency and sanity checks

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:20:47 -0500
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I don't much care one way or the other.  My motivation is that I would
like to have the choice of detecting and faulting on "bad" packets, not
"benign" ones. Yes, creating those definitions can be hard.

Actually, I think the WG should come up with an overall philosophy or
rationale and therefore a new issue makes sense.
	/r$
--
Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption