Re: New encoding issue - consistency and sanity checks

 OK, now the question can be "Do we want only partial checks?"
 I'd be opposed to that, I'll go with none or full checking,
partial feels wrong.
 What do you think about opening the new issue, anyway? If you
agree with me that complete checking would be overkill and that
partial checking is not recommendable, I can withdraw the issue
request. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/