Soap namespaces..

From: BSanjay <bsanjay@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:37:30 -0500 (EST)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Hi

I am currently using the Apache soap toolkit and I need help with the
following...

1) Is there a way by which I can have the methods of my service prefixed by
a specific namespace instead of the default ns1,ns2 that the Apache soap
library adds, for e.g if I have a method 'validateData', the soap request
automatically adds ns1:validateData in the constructed xml soap request

2) In my SOAP request I need the xml elements to be constructed without the
attribute - xsi:type="xsd:string", can this be done. Right now in my
deployment descriptor I am not adding the 'xsi' and 'xsd' XML Schema
namespaces but the above attribute,value pair automatically seems to be
getting added to every xml element.

Please advise.