Re: updated proposal on issue #144 - array metadata in SOAP Encoding

 Oops, Rich, the offset attribute is only legal on the array
itself and specifies the default first position if the first
member does not specify its position with enc:position.
 Attribute enc:offset on a member can be used if the member is an
array itself, then it applies to the members of the said member,
not to the members of the original array.
 I agree the text often says "presence of the offset attribute",
it implicitly means to add "on the array", it seemed clear to me.
Should other disagree it's clear enough, we can add that. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/