Re: updated proposal on issue #144 - array metadata in SOAP Encoding

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:30:36 -0500
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I agree arrays with unsized internal dimensions are difficult.

If the array size is "* 2" then this seems to meet your current wording:
	<tns:foo>

Do you want to say that enc:position MUST be used to specify the
position?  That's fine with me; handling all the possible cases where
offset and size together "are enough" would be too complicated.  If so,
then I think you need to explicitly say that.

--
Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption