Re: Finding Faults in headers

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:57:20 -0400
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
CC: Bob Cunnings <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
> The notion of orthogonality is right on and can
> indeed be taken advantage of to provide a simpler dispatch mechanism in
> the implementation.

I'm not sure I buy into that, since the body is just a specially
designated header.  In addition, it seems to me that the header-module
now must coordinate with the body-module to fault a message.  But I
readily admit my inability to "not see" this as a tight coupling is
probably my own, er, fault.
	/r$