RE: FW: a question about mustunderstand.

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:18:34 -0700
To: "Rich Salz" <rsalz@zolera.com>, "Andrew Layman" <andrewl@microsoft.com>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

You spec cannot prevent you from not faulting but the sender cannot rely
on it. The only way for the sender to ensure that this is the case is to
use a module (or mechanism) that somehow enforces that behavior.
Multiple such mechanisms and modules have been discussed on the list.

>If I am the ultimate recipient, does the spec prohibit me from
>faulting if the header has actor URI's that I am not prepared
>to handle?

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com