Intent for siblings after the Body?

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 18:08:04 -0400
To: XML dist app <xml-dist-app@w3c.org>
What's the intended use of elements after the SOAP Body?  The schema
allows them.  The spec doesn't mention them. Sec 5 says multi-ref data
goes inside the Body, not after it. As a general SOAP processor, am I
obligated to make the data avaiable to any Header processors?  To the
application, after I've done all other serializing?

Absent any semantics, I'm inclined to fault any such messages.
	/r$