[Repost] Re: Must understand mustUnderstand proposal

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:45:14 +0200
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
CC: Williams Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, XML Protocol Comments <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
[The next couple of messages are a repost of a conversation that took
place outside the mailing list. My humble apologies for not having
cc:'ed the mailing list initially.]

attached mail follows:

Henrik,

I haven't checked the issues list recently; did you manage to include
the issue Stuart brought up?

Jean-Jacques.

attached mail follows:

"Williams, Stuart" wrote:

> It is interesting to ask what might happen in the case where the targetted
> block is also referenced from elsewhere in the message. Do those links break
> on
> deletion? Do they get reasserted on 'substitution'?

Sounds like you've caught up a new issue!

Jean-Jacques.