RE: [i95, i22] - Proposal for clarifying use of SOAPAction

> The value required for SOAPAction would have to be provided in any
> advertisement of a (HTTP-based) SOAP service, right?

Yes, one way to do this is through the soapAction attribute in the bindings
section of a WSDL file.
(I really wish the WSDL authors used the same case conventions for
SOAPAction as SOAP 1.1,
perhaps it's not too late to ask for this change to the WSDL spec ;^)

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions