Re: AMG: New AM document snapshot 27th March 2001

	From moreau@crf.canon.fr Fri Mar 30 02:07 EST 2001
	Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:06:37 +0200
	From: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
	To: Yuhichi Nakamura <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com>
	Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org, Mark Jones <jones@research.att.com>,
	        "Williams Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
	Subject: Re: AMG: New AM document snapshot 27th March 2001

	Yuhichi Nakamura wrote:

	> [...]
	> I suspect that this document [the AM]
	> describes block cosuming, but not block producing clearly.
	> Am I right?

	I think you are right, there is little said in the AM about block
	producing, apart that, once created, they are transmitted using the
	XMLP_UnitData.send primitive. Now, what else is there to say?

	Jean-Jacques.

One thing to say is where the blocks go in the message.  There may be
order dependencies among them.

If there is a header/body distinction, then one would have to say
whether they were header or body blocks.

For blocks that are to be returned as a part of a response message,
you have the same issues.

--mark

Mark Jones
AT&T Labs