Re: AMG: New AM document snapshot 27th March 2001

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:16:28 +0200
To: "Williams Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Yuhichi Nakamura <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org, Mark Jones <jones@research.att.com>
Hi Stuart,

Along the same lines, I am wondering whether we are explicit enough in
the AM about the symmetrical role taken by the sender and receiver in
processing blocks -ie response-block dispatching at the sender is not
(very?) different from request-block dispatching at the receiver.

I am not asking for fundamental changes here; maybe just an additional
sentence/paragraph.

Jean-Jacques.