RE: Draft Alternate Section 3.

Hi,

	Overall looks excellent. I have a few preliminary observations. May be they
are already discussed.

	1.	"Conceptually and from the point-of-view of message correlation, each
XMLP_UnitData operation causes the transmission of a different message even
if the message has the same value as a previous message. "

		If so, how would we handle reliable messaging, retries et al. Are we
leaving it to the protocol layer ?

	2.	What about sequencing ? Why not add the Correlation.MsgSequence now
itself while we can do it ? From my practical experience, this would help a
lot of B2B issues.

	3.	Was there any logic behind leaving faults out of status ? faults could
be a good source of more information, especially for a status of .failure.
(You had (faults) in many of your messages).

	4.	On a related note, why isn't .failure a status disposition ?

	5.	I couldn't make out, if in your mind, correlation could be a unique id
for the message and possibly a GUID or UUID. (I do agree that the mechanism
would not be specified by the AM but at the binding level.)

	6.	I assume we define a Message = (Message.Headers, [Faults],
Message.Bodies, [Message.Attachments])

	7.	Why can't status contain a Message as well ? That way the sender can get
more information as needed

	8.	Because the status doesn't have the [Correlation], do we assume a
request/response pattern ? i.e. a send waits for a status and on time out
assumes an error.

	9.	"This operation may be implemented over HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TCP, TCP and
SMTP" : Why not RMI, COM+ et al ? The point is do we *need to*
assume/specify any protocol/transport ? Of course, we would have the
bindings and hopefully we could specify bindings to these as well.

cheers