RE: SOAP actor model

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:05:32 -0800
To: "'Williams, Stuart'" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "'Mark Nottingham'" <mnot@akamai.com>
Cc: "'Mark Jones'" <jones@research.att.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

One place that it is described is in the presentation that I gave at the
first f2f

   http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/Admin/minutes-oct1100/soap-xp-wg.htm
or
   http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/Admin/minutes-oct1100/soap-xp-wg.ppt

Linked from

   http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/Admin/minutes-oct1100/minutes.html

It talks about "horizontal" composability which is the actor model and
the "vertical" composability which is the header model.

Henrik