Problem running soap with html

From: Veerappan Saravanan <veerappan.saravanan@integral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:46:48 -0500 (EST)
To: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I was successful in running soap examples using xml-soap and tomcat (both
from apache). In these examples my client was written using java code (Call,
Response objects, etc).

How can I run the same example using html. For example, can I put the
following piece of code in html and run it.

Listing 1. SOAP request.

POST /ibm-soap/rpcrouter.jsp HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost
SOAPAction: "<http://www.psol.com/soap/reverse>"

<st xsi:type="xsd:string">Pineapplesoft</st>

If so, how do I do it. Obviously pasting this code in html doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.