Re: [AMG] Figure 2.1 suggested revision.

Jean-Jacques wrote:
2.The XML Protocol message specifies a set of intermediaries to visit,
and the order in which they will be visited.
 The list of intermediaries, as
     specified by the sender, is called the initial path.

Instead of 2.  Can we say:

The XML Protocol message specifies one or more intermediaries to visit,
and .....

thanks
marwan