RE: Infoset based rewrite of SOAP Section 4

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:21:26 +0100
To: "'Martin Gudgin'" <marting@develop.com>
Cc: XML Protocol Discussion <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Martin,

Thanks for doing this. Personally I like the general style of this. I like
the precision the use of Infoset terminology gives. I also like the sense of
structure that describing things in this way gives - exemplified mostly
through the bulleted lists. It reminds me a bit of the style in the Schema
Structures spec. [1] where the repeating style of various component
definition sets a rigourous tone and helps folks navigate their with through
the document - of course I think we probably have much less to describe :-)
- but I do like the style.

Regards

Stuart Williams