Infoset based rewrite of SOAP Section 4

From: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:39:15 +0100
To: "XML Protocol Discussion" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I've rewritten Section 4 of the SOAP 1.1[1] note in terms of the XML
Infoset[2]. The rewritten section can be found at[3]. My motivation was to
clean up that section, make sure each 'thing' is only defined once and
hopefully make things unambiguous. While doing so I found a couple of
inconsistencies. These are called out in 'ednote' style ( yellow
background ).

Comments, suggestions, flames etc to the usual address.

Regards

Martin Gudgin
DevelopMentor

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap/