Re: Issue 25 Proposals from the f2f

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:56:59 +0200
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@idoox.com>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I think it might be useful to put Jacek's issue in perspective, and in

the more general context of the distinction between Headers, Body and
Trailers. I believe decisions made on any one of them has knock-on
effects on the other two, and I would suggest that we refrain from
focusing on one without at least envisaging the impact on the others.

Examples of issues that have an impact on Trailers, and the way they
are processed, are available at [1].

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Jun/0104.html