Re: Issue 25 Proposal

Jean-Jacques Moreau wrote:

> Talking about simplification, do you think it would be a further simplification to
> have Bodies be just ordinary blocks, as has been suggested earlier several times?

This has a bearing on streaming processors. With the clarification on
mustUnderstand that we reached during the F2F it is now clear that
streaming cannot start until the Body element is reached since all
headers must be examined for mU before processing can commence. If we
lose the concept of Body and don't add something to tell streaming
processors that all the mU have been seen then the whole message must be
examined before processing can start. This may not be possible for
memory constrained devices...

Regards,
Marc.
--