RE: Issue 25 Proposal

Hi Chris,

One of the issues that arises is around the targetting of blocks and the use
of the actor and mustUnderstand attributes (which I think are currently
defined for use only by immediate children of the <SOAP-ENV:Header/>
element. The first child element of the <SOAP-ENV:Body/> is implictly
targetted at the "ultimate" recipient and implicitly has mustUnderstand="1".
The situation is less clear for subsequent children of the Body element -
some may be multiref parameters. The situation is even less clear for
elements between the end-tag of the Body and the end-tag of the Envelope.

So questions arose particularly about the use of mU in conjuction with
trailers, and if trailers were contained within the Body, whether mU is
implicitly set on the trailer. If the live in a <SOAP-ENV:Trailer/>
container after the Body, do they get the same actor/mU treatment as
headers?

Regards

Stuart