Re: [soapbuilders] Re: XML Protocol: Proposals to address SOAPAction header

From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 19:22:00 -0700
To: <soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com>, "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>, "Simon Fell" <soap@zaks.demon.co.uk>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, <xmlp-comments@w3.org>
>>Well, what if the SOAPAction, as defined by the originator of the service,
is "" ?  I believe you wouldn't be able to support it right?

I believe I already answered that, but I'll do it again.

Your statement is incorrect. We most certainly would be able to support it.

Perhaps before this gets too out of hand we should re-cluster on the
soapbuilders list and get our story straight.

It's amazing that we learned so little about each other in the trial-by-fire
we did in April. :-(

Dave