RE: [soapbuilders] Re: XML Protocol: Proposals to address SOAPAction header

If you fully utilize the WSDL server-side, an import of a service with "XXX"
SOAPAction is going to be supported.   I do not see this as any problem,
unless implementors being using the same URI for all services. Which
incidentally, is the same as elimination of SOAPAction from a WSDL
perspective.  The Phalanx implementation currently supports importation of a
WSDL with "XXX" SOAPAction and has no issue with the example described,
which is by design.

I have trouble believing that "down the road" any nomial interoperable SOAP
stack is not going to support the same.  Yes, some current stacks *may* have
issues with a straight import, but that's part of the learning curve of what
each independent stack chooses to support and in what manner.

-Matt

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/