RE: RPCTF: Should RPC be core or an extension ?

From: Daniela Florescu <daniela.florescu@propel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:49:15 -0700
To: "'John Ibbotson'" <john_ibbotson@uk.ibm.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
> I believe the SOAP 1.1 specification confused matters by
> including sections
> on RPC and encoding.

John,

I agree 100% with what you say in this email.
Thanks for saying it !

My company has large problems because of the
misunderstanding generated by the sections
on RPC and encoding and I heard tons of other
companies complaining about the same problem.

Best regards,
Dana

Readers of the specification came to the