RE: Protocol Bindings

From: Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:52:52 -0700
To: "Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "'Henrik Frystyk Nielsen'" <henrikn@microsoft.com>, "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Hi,

  |It might be good to test that assumption by creating a couple of really
  |useful extension modules... anyone fancy a crack at a multi-hop reliable
  |sequenced delivery (in spare non-WG time of course).

	I think ebXML has the choreographed, reliable, sequenced delivery over SOAP
using conversation ID, messageID,refToMessageId et al. It would be a good
exercise to test ebXML as well as BizTalk to see how they are extending SOAP
to add application protocol functionalities.

	Stuart, is this what you mean ?

	just my 0.01$ !

cheers